This is a question we sometimes hear from a client or someone we’re considering as a new client.
Having a financial plan is a lot like having a travel plan – it identifies where you’re going, how you’ll get there, how much it’ll cost and things to do along the way. Like planning a vacation, your financial plan can be loosely structured or highly detailed. But having no plan at all could leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere.
Do you fall into one of these forks in your financial journey?
- You desire to maximize your retirement income.
- You are a successful business owner planning for continued financial success or planning for transition of ownership.
- You are a woman experiencing a life transition such as divorce or death of your spouse.
- You want to begin saving for your kids’ college expenses.
- You realize that your insurance needs have gaps, potentially leaving loved ones in financial hardship.
- You would just like to see your complete financial picture in one place at anytime, anywhere.
If so, call Legacy Financial Strategies and we’ll help you find the peace of mind associated with building YOUR road map for your financial future!
Remember: No plan, no progress, no results.